Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010

I'm singing in the rain // almost summer but still rain all over Europe :(

Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du
Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du

I´m singin´ in the rain / Just singin´ in the rain,
What a glorious feeling, / And I´m happy again.
I´m laughing at clouds / So dark, up above,
The sun´s in my heart / And I´m ready for love.

Let the stormy clouds chase. / Everyone from the place,
Come on with the rain / I have a smile on my face.
I´ll walk down the lane / With a happy refrain
Just singin', singin' in the rain.

Dancing in the rain.

I'm happy again.

I'm singin' and dancin' in the rain.

Dancin' and singin' in the rain.





NY FashionWeek

Nicole Richi in LA

NY // l.:Cheryl Hines ; r.: Miroslava Duma

Mary Kate Olsen // Hilary Duff
// M K O

Must: Boots (Hunter), capes, hats and of course umbrellas :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen